Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would it be wrong of me to ask out my ex girlfriends cousin?

I kind of like her, my ex girlfriend broke up with me and I liked her a lot but well know I kind of like her cousin...her cousin is very different from all the other girls I've liked...I want to ask her out..how do I go about doing that? do you think that my ex would mind? Not that her opinion matters, just morally? She's trying to get back with her ex I've heard sooooo should I go for it? I think it will piss her off though..that's not what I'm trying to do..but she is the jealous,superficial type.Would it be wrong of me to ask out my ex girlfriends cousin?
I'd say go for it, as long as the cousin is OK with it. Your ex has to get over you sometime. You've gotten over her, right?Would it be wrong of me to ask out my ex girlfriends cousin?
shes most likely gonna be upset. but that shouldn't matter to you especially if she's the one who ended things. i think you should go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment