Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should i go with this guy or not?

ok, so around october/november-ish i liked this guy (let's call him James) from school... i didn't like him, you know, extremely, but it was getting there. I was reaching the stage where i was going to tell my friend (who is a girl, lets call her Emma) that i liked him, but then SHE came and told me that James had told her that he liked her!





So then, well after that i really couldn't tell Emma that i liked James. I could only be there to support her while she made her decision about whether she liked him or not. Turned out she didn't like him, she just wanted to be friends and she was confused about why he liked her. He seemed pretty cool with her decision. About a month later, he asked another girl (let's call her Chelsea) to go out with him and she said no, because she liked another older guy (let's call him Alex). Me and Emma were a bit confused by this, because James knew that Chelsea liked Alex.





Then around January another boy (let's call him Justin) started tracking Emma and James got really upset. James would text me talking about Emma and saying how much he loved her and how upset he was.





Now, a few months later, Emma and the Justin are pretty much together (it happened gradually). But James told me today that he likes me! I told him i can't trust him because he's leaping. But he says it's been three months (i'm sure it's been less than three months but whatever) since he sent me those messages declaring his undying love for Emma and that he's not leaping. But I don't know. I told him that i used to like him in october/november but since he liked Emma i tried to get over it. And that i can't trust him.





He says that he'll try to prove that i can trust him. And that he'll take it slow, because he's learnt from his mistakes with the other girls.





I don't know how to feel now. What do you think i should do? I'm a bit confused because no one has ever told me, or shown, that they like me before and I'm 17 so that should tell you something! why has he chosen me of all people then? I actually asked him ';why me?'; and he said ';you're actually quite interesting you know and you try to do the right thing. Maybe I just need someone to pull me up a little.'; Not that he's a bad person btw, he just slacks off a lot.





help!Should i go with this guy or not?
He likes you a lot, I bet. I think that you should give him a chance, and see what he does. If he is being trustworthy, then you can start to trust him more. But take it slowly. Don't completely trust him right from the start (which I see you wouldn't), but gradually begin to trust him more and more. Give him a chance, and see if you can help ';Pull him up a little';.


Good Luck!! Hope I helped!! :)





Answer mine please?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100324151359AAVWAHz
  • car loan
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment