Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get this boy to like me?

hi. i'm aimee. i'm 12 years old. i don't fancy this boy. i love him. i guess i already know what you're thinking, either: ';oh shes just a little kid, who doesn't know anything about love, or feelings.';, or something along the lines. but i really do. i've thought i loved a lot of boys, but never have i ever actually got together with them, as a relationship. and they never would, anyway. i'm ugly, obese, (i weigh 10-11 stone) and very lazy. i don't have a nice house, a car, and i walk to school by my self. when i'm walking, the boys on their bikes usually shout, ';larry!'; and it hurts my feelings. i wish someone could actually understand me.





anyway, his name is william, but hes normally just a toy to play with when the naughty girls in class are bored and want to mess about with him. my ex best friend went out with him, when i fancied him, and he was nasty to me. i felt really left out and upset, especially when they kissed (on the lips), held hands, and hugged. i've never been able to do any of that, but all of the popular girls that do, never take it for granted.





sometimes, he's nice to me. and sometimes, i start to think that maybe, he kind of liked me too, but then i remember how ugly, overweight, and i bite my skin on my fingers, who would want to hold hands with that?





i wish i was pretty, slim, and sort of popular. i would do anything. when i go on a diet, i just gain weight again. i'm a different person on the computer. its the only way i can really tell anyone, the only place where i have some sort of confidence. but i'm not good enough for him. i love him. please understand, please no mean comments. please, please, please help. :(How do I get this boy to like me?
Wow hun, I know exactly what your going through. When I was a young teenager I was overweight, shy, and never had a boyfriend or anything. My best advice is don't let what people say get to you. Boys would tease me all the time about my weight. What you have to do is dedicate yourself. If you truly want to get thinner or any of those things, then it will happen. I started working out and lost 30 pounds. :) that just gave me the confidence that I needed, I finally got out of my shell and started talking to everyone, even guys. What you really need is to be confident!! That is what every guy likes, and that is the truth! BE CONFIDENT!! I was shy and never talked to anyone, but once I started, I got a ton of friends..and now I'm even dating the captain of the football team :) ..And about your weight, running is the best thing everrrr..I know I know, I hated it with a passion too, but after about 2 weeks I loved it because of the results that I was getting. You really have to dedicate yourself to it though, Try to run a mile everyday, without excuses like 'I'm tired' or 'Its too late'. Suck it up and do it and you'll see results in no time :) Good luckHow do I get this boy to like me?
Well, i guess you should just start to hang around him more, and try to flirt with him. drop your pencil in class, around him. When he gives it to you, stare into eachothers eyes, and let him see the inside beauty of you..
Writer admits to being 12 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment