Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to tell my mom I want to live with my dad?

My parents just officially decided to get a legal divorce after acting like a separated couple for 9 years (i know kinda weird they lived in the same house but would sleep in different rooms but acted like a married couple) any my mom has lots of resentment towards my dad cause he cheated on her.





I want to live with my dad for a number of reasons. One I have more freedoms there, during the week i can come home by 10 on the weekends as long as I tell him where I'm at and keep him up dated through text or calls he doesn't care what time I come home as long as I keep up w/ work, my chores, and school. But my mom makes me come home by 12 on weekends and 8 on weekdays. I'm 18 and i just feel like my dad trust me more.





My mom and I are constantly butting heads and when we aren't we just don't talk. My mom and I have fights nearly everyday since I was 9 and the are full out cursing and name calling fights. I'm just tired of the hostile environment.





Also at my moms we live in a big house which just feels lonely. My brother, mom, and I are always in different rooms, we eat at different times, and hardly say 2 words to each other all day. At my dads he just lives in an apartment for right now and we always do things together, I don't feel alone, which feeling alone is my biggest pet peeve.





plus most of all I'm just a huge daddy's girl. When me and my dad do fight on the rare occasion it never gets as bad as my moms and I and with in five minutes we are running back to each other in tears apologizing. I can't remember the last time my mom apologized to me. I just like being at my dads more.





so how do i tell my mom i want to live at my dads w/o sounding like a spoiled brat or w/o hurting her even more than she already is.How to tell my mom I want to live with my dad?
Be honest tell her how you fell.And why you feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment