Saturday, August 21, 2010

These girls are ';bullying'; me and being really cruel please help me! beofre my life is ruined?

I posted many questions about the same problem I still need more advice because I seriously cant take it anymore.





I used to be friends with this girl named S* when I moved to the my new school 2 years ago we quickly became best friends. She had a lot of problems in her life and Really helped her get through them. But this year (grade 8) I wanted to make even more friends outside the 2 of us (she had 2 other friends who weren't nice to me including her twin sis) because she always said She was my only friend. But... she didn't exactly like that and she soon started insulting me EVERY day. She also visits the guidance counselor at least once a week. Soon we got into fights and she even threatened to stab me...twice. I told my teacher and she reported to the principla and nothing was done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Her and her friends pretend to be so innocent when there really not and worse.....we are both quiet. I think shes turned the guidance counselor against me and she most likely told people Im mean since a few mutual friends we have, have been acting really, really strange around me. I also hear her and her friends insult me in the hallway so I just pretend tro ignore it. She even admitted infront of the principal she hates me!!!! Im really not used to being hated so it makes me feel like the mean girl when Im not. You don't understand how much she takes advantage of people! Her and her friends have tried to make my friend not like me (plain failed)





Shes ruining my brain and she making me feel worried. Im scared of her. I think about her a lot.








Im sorry this is long.....PLEASE HELP ME!!!!??????????? i just wished people will realize how mean she is... teachers and students.





we are in the same class and going to the same high school.





HELPThese girls are ';bullying'; me and being really cruel please help me! beofre my life is ruined?
If I were you I would keep a record of every time she threatens or insults you. Write it down in a little notebook with the date and time. Write down anytime you tell a teacher or counselor about the event. If she sends you any threatening messages online keep them for your record. Let your parents know what has been going on so they can take action also. You don't have to be fearful of this girl. By not taking action you are indirectly telling her it's ok to act the way she does. If she keeps this up your parents can actually take this to the police.These girls are ';bullying'; me and being really cruel please help me! beofre my life is ruined?
tell her to **** off....a real friend would want you to have more friends and be happy..





keep complaining to the principal and tell anyone who you think would be able to help u.....i don't mean go and tell ur classmates and stuff just ppl u can trust like a guidance counselor or your parents?
Awwwwwww, I'm so sorry to hear this. Please talk to your parents about it immediately because they will have a better idea of what to do. They might be able to take you to a counselor outside of the school to talk about it if you want to and if you're still feeling bad about what happened.





You said that ';She also visits the guidance counselor at least once a week.'; This could mean a lot of things. Do you know why she has to visit the guidance counselor? She might have some problems that she is having trouble dealing with (it sounds like jealousy and self-esteem). It seems to me that she started disliking you because you became friends with other people. Notice that this doesn't have ANYTHING to do with who you are as a person--how kind you are, how smart you are, how friendly you are--but who she is. She would have acted this way to anyone because she is having a tough time right now. That being said, it was VERY wrong of her to threaten you. Did you tell your parents about this? Ugh, that's just awful. If you believe that she would really hurt you, tell your teachers and principal again because you should never have to fear for your own safety.





If at all possible, you should try to have a little talk with her WITH a counselor (together) where the counselor will mediate for you.





Good luck, and please try to focus on more positive things going on in your life. Try to do more things with your parents and see if you can play games or something together. God bless you.
Whomp whomp. Get used to it. I bet you get bullied because you rant. Just keep crying. Crying will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment