Saturday, August 21, 2010

How should i deal with a bitchy girl in my class?

I just started uni.





My class has 19 people in it. We are all 21 or over. I am a girl.





I get on very well with everyone in my class, I am nice to everyuone, non - judgemental and friendly.





There is one girl who has made it clear she doe not like me at all,and is now trying to ';get in my face'; and provoke me.





It all started on the very first day, she eyed me up and down and made rude comments to me. She did this in front of the whole class.





Later on, she kept on asking me where i came from, whether i was mixed race or not , and what my surname was, made some bitchy commnets and burst out laughing.





The next day she totally ignored and blanked me, even when i said hello to her (I had to cos she was with other ppl who i liked - it would have been odd if i missed her out). But she sits in class - stares at me (without blinking) and gives me really really dirty looks - its crazy.





I can say that she is not an attrative / beautiful person (inside or out), but tries really hard to look pretty - hair / make upo/ heels/ flirting w. guys who are scared of her.





I have no problem with her not being my friend / likeing me - thats fine. Everyone has their own tastes / entitled to their opinion. BUT --- she is set on getting in my face, making bitchy comments to me in front of my class and staring at me like a psycho.











How shld i deal with this person? I dont mind ignoring her, but i kind of feel shes not going to leave me alone. Shes already talking about me to others.





Why is she doing this? - I have not done a thing tio her - we only started a week ago. Is she jealous?





I think im gonna be civil with her, keep things short. But how should i deal with her?How should i deal with a bitchy girl in my class?
WOW!


she sounds (6) evil.





In my opinion, these types of girls who pick on others for no good reason are insecure about them selves, jealous of others and need to put people down in order to make them selves feel better.





Maybe you should let her know that your are not afraid of her. If she says something to you be RUDE right back to her. I know two wrongs don't make a right but you need to settle this with her so you can get on and not have to worry about it.


Hope I helped.


Good Luck.


xxHow should i deal with a bitchy girl in my class?
tell her to shut up and go away
Buy yourself a hot chocolate, sit beside her and ';accidentally'; spill it all over her, thus ruining her outfit. hawhaw, i doubt she'd like that.
just ignore don't stoop to her level. if she realizes she cannot get a rise out of u, she'll get bored. btw life is full of jerks so use her as practice to stay focused on ur goals. Good Luck
It sounds to me like she's jealous. All bullies are. If I were you I'd talk to your lecturer about her.





I'd also mention the part where she asked if you're mixed race, as this sounded a little racist to me.





Hope it gets better :)
i think yu shopuld talk in my opinion arguments or bad things between other ppl should not be left alone. if yu want this matter dealt with then i am sorry yu are going to have to talk to her in private, this may all be cvomplicated nad yu may not like it but, you cant go on through college with someone bullying you it is not fair and it is not right...


good luck bbe x
She is unbelievably jealous of you!


People probably talk nicely about you. You are probably beautiful. Smarter...stuff like that.


Ignore her. If she gives you trouble confront her after class. Tell her she has to stop giving you dirty looks in class. Ask her what you did wrong. But be smart because she could be asking for a reason to hate you because you being more beautiful than her is not a good enough one.


Ask your other friends what they think and try and find out why she hates you so much.


This sounds horribly immature for a 21 year old. :(
She's probably not jealous, you probably intimidate her or make her see something in herself that she dislikes.


In my experience, Girls like that are only lashing out in an attempt to protect themselves, for some reason she sees you as a threat, whether its because you get on with people easier than her, or any number of things. Just keep being nice to her, don't get caught up in the bitching game, however much she tries to drag you in, just keep being yourself, being civil's great. I'm not saying that the good will out and people will see you for you and not believe her, and I'm not saying she'll see the error of her ways, because to be honest, that's not usually how it goes. The ***** usually wins, but f*ck it, you'll feel a lot better as years go by knowing that you did the right thing and didn't get caught up in all that sh*t. The only person your answerable to is yourself, and you may not like yourself if you start to be mean back. Also don't think of yourself as better than her, she's probably not jealous, but just scared of something, you don't know what she's been through, she may have good reason to be defensive.
Confront her about it. Maybe after a lecture as she's gathering up her books, walk over to her and tell her how you feel. Explain that you're geting an uncomfortable feeling around her, and it appears that she dslikes you for no reason. Go on to say you were insulted by the ';mixed race'; question, and you just want to be civil with her as you've done nothin wrong.





In short, talk it out.
yuup shez jealous of you! just ignore, and whatever you do DON'T ***** ABOUT HER or anyone else! it would just make you look as bad as her. she is trying to bring you down to her level in life, she is sad, pathetic and she doesn't have a life if she's wasting her precious time on you. don't waste a second on her because she ain't even worht that. you're the innocent one in this situation, keep it that way and tell your best friend (guy or girl) because they must must MUST realize what's going on!


good luck x
where ever you are and how ever old you are there will always be someone that doesnt like you no matter what. From what you have said this girl is probably jealous of you seeing as you get on with everyone and is trying to get herself popular or make herself feel better by talking down to you and trying to get people to dislike you.


Most of the time with these sorts of poeple it is best to ignore them and carry on going, she is picking on you because you are a small group and thought you would be easier, it might not even be a personal attack.


Just ignore her for the time being and carry on as you would, hopefully she will get the point that she is not getting in your way and move on.


However if she persists for another month or so, i know it sounds long but that is the best way to make sure. Try and find out what is going on, you can talk to her or even if you want talk to someone of authority within your class.


I hope this helps


x
Gee, if you were a guy with a sex drive, I'd feel sorry for you, but you are a girl, and putting some distance between yourself and her, shouldn't be a problem. You have no obligation to her, and I even wonder why she even matters to you... Must be more to the story.
Don't even look at her. Just be yourself without involving her in your day. If she makes a bitchy comment say';wow, where did that come from'; and she will realize that she is looking like a fool and maybe she will see that it really doesn't bother you and take her immature aggression out on someone else. If your close to someone else in the class who has seen her behavior and can have a short little comment when she treats you this way maybe she'll see that your not the only one who doesn't like her behavior.
If you pay me 拢200,ill deal with it!!lol
Remain civil, but don't try harder than that.





It's clear that she has the problem with you, and yes, she is in all likelihood saying some really nasty things about you behind your back, but if these are not true, then why worry? I am guessing that she resents the fact that other people like you, and in all honesty, if she's going to continue being so horrible to you in such an obvious and public manner, then she's only going to alienate everyone.





Don't let her provoke you. It's her nastiness that makes her unattractive, nothing else. She'll learn this eventually, hopefully before it's too late to have a nice life.





I think your approach of remaining civil but keeping it short is a good one. She may try to push the boat out, really try to pick a fight with you, and the best way of dealing with that is to be as public as she is, but firm and adult about it: look her right in the eye and say: ';I would fight you, but quite frankly I think my time and energy are far better used in a more constructive fashion. Good day to you.'; Say it loud, make sure everyone in the vicinity hears you, then walk off.
Ignore her totally








Act to give her a message of ';you and your looks and your comments are of no importance and never influenced me ';





She will be burning as '; oh how can i annoy her ?? ';





Then gradually she will fade untill she knows that she can't annoy you whatever she tried





So you win the battle with your good manners just give her some time to know she can never annoy you :)





If you made any angry reaction she will never stop her way coz she will feel that she can win you





One other thing ; increase and tighten your friendship with everyone in the class


This will increase your power :)
Shrug it off. It sounds as though she is looking for attention to make others feel worse. If that's the case she isn't worth bothering with. You will be the better person for not stooping to the same childish level as this girl. You learn from experience to ignore these types of people.


As you all over 21, there should be a level of maturity. Self obsessed, attention seeking people aren't worth giving the time of day for.





Hope this helps. Good luck
Honey, you sound like me! :)








I'm a bit older than you but I've dealt with this all my life...including the part where people ask me if I'm mixed, which I am.








I recently started university. I've encountered a few people who seem bitchy, but they really aren't worth my time. University is supposed to be a more mature crowd but that isn't the case at my school. Most of the people there are rude as hell. This girl is clearly immature and taking her insecurities out on you.








Sometimes people have issues with people who are mixed race/multiracial and this is how they express their hate. You said that she tries to make herself appear ';sexy'; to guys, right? Maybe she feels threatened by the fact that everyone is drawn to your personality.








You're correct...she doesn't have to like you or be friends with you,but she SHOULD respect you. What kind of middle school sh*t is this? Making racial comments, being up in your face, trying to gossip....this girl has problems. She is a bully, period. She is a pathetic, immature child at 21 years old.











How do you deal with her? By standing up for yourself in an adult manner. By being the bigger person. By not taking crap from her while still being the mature, intelligent person that you are. You don't have to be bitchy like she is. Simply say: ';It seems that you have a problem with me. What's up?'; Then if her behavior worsens, speak with your professor or someone in a position to help you.
This same thing happened to me when I was in high school. I tried for over a month to just ignore a girl that thought it was really funny to tease me because of my weight. I was over weight and you know what that's like for a kid in high school. The fact that I was teased never really bothered me, I had heard that kind of thing all my life and it never really kept up after people realized that I didn't get upset from it, but one day I went to school in a really nasty mood. I must have been PMS-ing or something because I was really crabby. This girl aimed a rude remark my way and I went ballistic. In front of the whole class I turned to her and told her she was a useless idiot who could kiss my a**, and I DID NOT want to hear her B*** S*** for the rest of the year. She nearly died because the whole class just turned on her and laughed at HER. Now I am not suggesting that you go that drastic, but what I am saying is that she will back down if you confront her, and just tell her that her crap will no longer be tolerated. If she is made to look stupid it will take all the wind out of her sails.
Sounds like this girl is jealous of you ..... keep smiling and be civil to her - keep yourself right... but on a more fun side ... you could always ask her if she stares at you because she fancies you? lol that might shut her up
  • losing hair
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment