Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I let this boy I know and like that i like him?

We have known each other for a while now, but he is a BIG flirt, i dont want to like him, but i just do, i dont know how to let him know that i like him because im scared he might say he doesnt like me. I want to make him mine so he cant flirt with other girls, when he flirts i get soooo jealous. PLZ HELP!How do I let this boy I know and like that i like him?
Well, if you can, find a mutual friend to ask, and they can just say they see him talking to you. Otherwise, if you have the courage, ask him out. If you don't, give him the signs. Smile when he talks to you, twirl your hair, look at your feet, don't look him in the eyes, bite your lip, sway, anything like that tells him you like him.How do I let this boy I know and like that i like him?
boy
just talk to him over lunch/coffee and ask for his number so next time you can see a movie then afterwards tell him that you like him and you'd like to b his gf.





can you answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
you tell him straight up how you feel.


if he feels the same, great. if not, well, at least you can say you tried rather than sitting in cowardly silence waiting for something (that might NEVER HAPPEN) to happen.


why waste your life wondering? just go for it.
Believe me, if he's a flirt you don't want him! Dating him just means he'll flirt behind your back or sometimes what's worse, right in front of you. DON'T DO IT!
yay he likes you!


now tell him you like him
Hey thanks for answering my question...





I think generally everyone is scared to make the first step. What is there to loose in telling him hey I like you I want to be with you and I know we flirt around but I want to see how we will be together. What do you think. Just be confident in the way you approach him and keep it friendly but serious.





B4 all of this...don't jump into a relationship either...you can always get to know him as a friend then see if both of you are in the same level and understanding before becoming involved correct? Especially since you mentioned he is a flirt I think you should talk to him more see where his stance are how his personality is etc etc before deciding on a relationship. Sometimes our feelings get the better of us and make us blind to see how the person is ...so I would say let him know...and take it a slow process ..unless ur just being spontaneous...even then u should let him know ur not serious...








hope this helps a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment