Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I improve the quality of the girls I get?

I pick up a fair amount of chicks right now at work and at bars and outside but I want to find hotter ones and pick them up more. Quality over quantity.


I don't want just any chick anymore, I want to be able to hook up with ones with long hair, mini skirt, hot clothes, and so forth... suggestions from men (what works for you - I am not a newbie to this) and from hot babes (what turns you on)?How do I improve the quality of the girls I get?
Hi Lou,


Clearly, from your point of view, quality involves specific external traits. You mention long hair, mini-skirts, hot clothes, etc. Consider that girls who focus on such traits are likely to be looking for guys who have the male counterpart traits. You need to look, dress, and act like a male model. Nothing less will do unless you are an extremely wealthy guy who wears Armani suits, has a villa in the south of France, uses private jets, and is able to spend lavishly on his women. Then you will attract the kinds of hot women you've mentioned. Now I lucked out by marrying an extremely hot wife who also is kind, considerate, smart, compassionate, and low-maintenance. In mate selection, attitude is everything, IMO. But I digress... So you'd best get going to that exclusive salon for a trendy hairdo and to a Saville row tailor for your new threads. You might also consider having a consultation with a good plastic surgeon... just in case you're not as hot looking as the girls you want to hook up with. Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment