Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Was it wrong to get upset?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and i am currently 7 months pregnant with our first baby. Lately ive been feeling more jealous than usual, and i have been feeling insecure about myself and my body. Today he took me to take my exams in school, and this girl passed in front of us i thought to myself how pretty she was. i look again and they are smiling at eachother.i went crazy, and told him to never call me again. was i wrong in being upset?Was it wrong to get upset?
It could have been a friendly smile or a hello smile but you've could have over reacted due to the fact that you're pregnant and the hormones are up and down. So sit down and have a talk with him. Men don't know what women go through emotionally when they're pregnant.Was it wrong to get upset?
I don't want to be mean or anything, but maybe you should talk to him before you get upset about it? It could be your hormones that is making you feel this way, because being pregnant makes your feelings all wonky. I think you should call him up and tell him that you're sorry for over-reacting and just talk it out. Tell him your thoughts and your fears and hopefully he will be able to quell them for you.





And just a little boost here, you shouldn't be insecure with your body. I know that most women when they are pregnant feel that they are fat or ugly, but really, being pregnant is a beautiful thing. You have a human baby growing inside of you, and that is anything but ugly. I crongratulate you on your pregnancy.





Stay strong!
It was just a smile. You may be over-reacting.


At any rate, if you want him to keep his eyes to himself, going crazy is not going to make that happen.
I think you did over react. I know it is hard to be pregnant, your body is changing and not in good ways. I know it is very easy to doubt your relationship too. I have to say first I think if ya'll were married you might feel more secure, I mean you are having his child that's a commitment, he should make one too. Next I'd have to say it was just a smile people do that, not because we want to jump each others bones but because its just nice to be nice. If you keep acting that way you will loose your man by your own insecurities. God bless and may you have a beautiful healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment