Monday, August 16, 2010

Question for ladies - does this ever happen to you?

OK so I answered a question yesterday in another area and soon I got this gnarly e-mail from some guy saying hey, I don't do very well with girls but if you're a lesbian I bet you know how to score with them so why don't we get together and you can show me what a girl likes. Yuck! It makes me want to block my e-mails (again) but I really don't want to.





This kind of thing happens to me a lot because I work in a bar - guys hit on me and when just no doesn't work, I tell them I'm gay so the next thing they say is hey baby, if you were with me you'd change your mind, things like that.





Why is it that guys can't understand that if a woman is gay and looks good, she's still gay and their cheesy pickup lines don't work? How many gay men have straight women trying to hook up with them all the time? It's like a double standard - men can be gay and left alone but women can't. Does this happen to anybody else?





Thanks!Question for ladies - does this ever happen to you?
I think that guys should def respect our choices!! I guess being BI is alottt easier for girls, but lesbian probably not so easy. Just tell the guys your not interested at ALL. And that they're just wasting their time.. and just walk away like you mean it =)





You can do it girl!


xoxoQuestion for ladies - does this ever happen to you?
No, gay men get straight women trying to ';Turn'; them all the time.





Not sure where you live, but I have seen it over, and over, and over.......
No, I'm straight and get hit on by straight men, but i do have gay friends, and they tell some pretty funny stories like this. Then my bi friends will get these pigs, who, once they hear the girl is bi, want to have a 3 some. And that never goes down well.
Yeah I know.. they probably think that you are playing hard to get.. i dunno. some dude emailed me yesterday saying all these nasty things he would like to do to me.. so i blocked. him.. its just disgusting.. to me.. And i told him like three times dude im gay.. and hes like yeah.. after you see my you know what you wont be.. I h8 dudes like that.. well best of luck.. chica '-'
Yes! Alot! And even when you explain about having a girlfriend or partner their next question is 'Wanna try a threesome!?' I find it pathetic and all my friends laugh when a guy tries it on.





I wear a gay pride bracelet, the Intelligent ones get the hint from that lol.





As for gay guys, I only have two gay friends, and although they are good looking, and most girls would want to t ry it, they are fairly 'obviously gay' and I have never seen them being pestered like I have been.
Some guys are so arrogant! Lots of them think that they are just gods. I bet it's annoying as hell.I agree, it is a double standard.


I'm not good-looking but when rumours went around that I liked girls, guys came up to me and said ';I bet I could make you like d1ck';.


These were guys that NEVER spoke to me. Maybe they thought that there'd be no strings attached. Or maybe they liked the idea of girls together.





Maybe you could say something like you're married/engaged/taken?


Good luck :)
I have a good friend that is gay, and it is sort of funny in a painful way to listen to him whine about women flirting with him.I suspect a good looking gay guy has just as much unwanted attention generally speaking. Since you work in a bar you probably get a fair bit more than an average lesbian would have to deal with, since you have a horde of guys, many of whom are there specifically trying to score, and they are mostly liquored up (making them more likely to be jerks than normal).
Goodness, yes! At the start of this semester I'd just been given a pride scarf for Christmas, so I wore that to class every day until it got too warm, and it's made a permanent impression on most of the guys in my classes. There's still one who's doing his best Nice Guy(TM) routine, even though he's actually met my girlfriend, and I give him very obvious ';I'm not interested'; signals at every opportunity, but some straight guys are just too dense for words.





And over the internet, my girlfriend and I have heard from *so many* stupid straight men it inspired us to throw together Stupid Straight Man Bingo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/spockface/4鈥?/a>
';How many gay men have straight women trying to hook up with them all the time?';





Alot.





That sucks, those guys are just losers. They think EVERYONE wants them, even people who clearly don't! They would have sex with a dog if it'd let them.. They are just disgusting acting drunk fools that's all. Don't let them bother you or tell the bouncer/or someone like that at your bar to kick them out.
OMG Yes! Its aweful! Its like girls just arent as ';gay'; as guys or something! I promise you guys theres nothing new under the sun and you just arent that great! Jeez!
Hiya Stacy - OK, let me see if I have this right, you're complaining because you tell guys you're gay and they won't accept it and they keep hitting on you anyway?





So I'm wondering, how is that any different from when you like a girl and you try to insist she's gay but she keeps telling you she's bi and in a relationship with a guy, and you keep pushing her anyway and try to break up her relationship? I don't see any difference at all.





Don't you think you're being a little hypocritical here?





Bye!
Hi Stacy, yes I get that too much too. A couple of reasons; lesbian-same sex so they want a lesbian trophy. Or it can be the old ';you just haven't met the right man baby'; lol. Crap like that, some guys just never grow up.
The correct term is ';homosexual';. Do not pervert a good word such as ';gay';.
  • car loan
  • acne scar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment