Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it possible to get a Virgo female to cheat?

I am a lesbian female gemini who is feeling v attracted to a Virgo lez. I met her at a bar and she told me that she was engaged but that her girl was overseas and she wouldnt be seeing her for 4 months. At the same time she was all over me telling me how hot i was and constantly hugging me. Out of courtesy i then arranged a date with her friend (scorpio) who i also find attractive but the Virgo has now gatecrashed it and said she is coming too -my dilemma is should i go for the Virgo? I know she is into me on some level and i have gotten a Virgo guy to cheat before (i am not proud of this) so maybe i can lure her too? Or do i try and pursue the scorpio whose interests i cant quite read?Is it possible to get a Virgo female to cheat?
wtfIs it possible to get a Virgo female to cheat?
you have to wait for the 4th moon on the beginning of your next Jupiter alignment which is mid may and then you have to BLOODY GROWN UP.
How did you plan on going on a date with a predatory arthropod? And why does the woman you are interested in bring her strange pet to bars? I think these are issues you need to resolve before trying to lure this woman into cheating on her fiance.
yeah, my friend's a virgo and her boyfriend went into jail for a month and as soon as he went to jail she had slept with 2 guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment