Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should I risk our friendship?

Well I have a guy friend who I have been friends with for about a year and a half and ever since I got to know him I started to have feeligns for him. I simple adore him to a point where I broke up with my a boyfriend because when ever I was being intimate with him my guy friend was all I could think about. I think he is amazing and I can never imagine meeting someone who I could love as much as I do him. We have become such close friends, we have a really good relationship and trust each other and talk about everything. He knows that I have had feelings for him but he thinks that they only lasted for a short amount of time. He has mentioned that he doesn't want to be mroe than friends wiht me but there has always been soemthign between us. Its hard to explain but there is some sort of chemitry like we always wory about each other and have these little inside jokes and understandings with each other. He has mentiones that he particulary cares about me and never wants to lose me as I do to him. I am so angry at myself for liking him because I don't want to be his gf or make him unhappy when I knwo he wants to be nothing mroe than friends. I don't even hook up wiht people at parties because he is usually there and he is all I want. Maybe I just care about him alot as a friend and that is why I am like this. I have tried everythign to move on but its driving me crazy. I never stop thinking about him to a point where I have changed from the person I used to be. When he gets intimate with other girls it simply breaks my heart. I get this feeling liek I am going to throw up and complete unhappiness. I feel so guilty though becaue I dont want to be a burden to him because you see our friends think I like him they have worked it out and they always mention it. He shouldnt have to deal with me liking him though, so I continue to deny that I have feelings for him. Should I talk to him about what I feel? Its just we valur our friendship so so much and I couldnt bear to nto have him in my life, At one stage I even started completely withdrawing myself from him so that he my feeling for him could stop controlling ym life. I feel like an obsessed freak! Even when I feel as though I might be able to move on I soon realise that it is only denial making me feel that way. Sometimes I just cry and cry because I don't know wha to do. How can we both be happy? I love this boy and I never wanna make him unhappy, but I don't want him to do anything just to make me happy either. Does this issue need serious confronting? It is driving em insane and effecting everything else in ym life. But maybe I am just a lovesick teenager :P I havnt had the romantic experience to be sure.Should I risk our friendship?
talk to him about it, and most importantly learn how to use paragraphs hahaShould I risk our friendship?
no sweetie. please please don't risk anything :) i'm in exactly the same star crossed like deep friendship love feelings state that you are and don't risk anything. i read your whole thing and i really understand and its so tearing apart its ridiculous. every time he is with someone else he has given me something that i never want to be taken away and i never want to make him unhappy and i don't ever want him out of my life. so just keep the same level they are now and hang on to every moment that you have together. if he is decent he may tell you the truth some day so good luck. i hope its what you want to hear. its feelings like that which make everything unforgettable and beautiful and precious.
Hi,





let me tell you something... i am 24 yrs Boy and facing the same situations with my (girl) colleague as whatever you have been facing...





you should go and speak to him personally ... i am not and expert in this matter however, i am interested to write few lines i feel would work... which i try to implement at this kinda situations.





1. if your Love is really true you will surely achieve him and if he is written in your fate you will get him. ( no one can stop)





2. Attraction happens to all both (M) %26amp; (F) perhaps it is only been shared if waves are matching...now don't ask me how do waves matches (it is some natural chemistry which works only when both have same feeling /same waves for each other)





3. Don't worry if he refuse to go further, stay happy with being friendship. (try to be within your limits)


trust me... you can enjoy more being one's good friends than falling in love.





I have many more things to say if you feel my points will work...Pl feel free to write to me @ amit_10785@yahoo.co.in.





Regards,


Amit Sharma.
  • car loan
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment