Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i deal with a big mouth bully?

My cousin is help me with this.


Hi


I want to know how to deal with my cousin who is a bully?? He made fun of me when i got punish. He say look at maria getting a little girl spanking. that is becaose my daddy puts me on top of his lap and do it with my dress up. my cousin seen me is how he know.How do i deal with a big mouth bully?
And the spanking fetishists are out. This isn't even good amateur spanking fantsy. You gotta work on your technique, and your grammar and punctuation.How do i deal with a big mouth bully?
Boys are terrible. Have Maria tell the teacher when they are alone and this twerp. Then the teacher will call his parents. Most bullies have nothing better to do then ruin people's lives. Ignoring them won't make them go away, and a girl fighting a boy won't help much either.





Tell an adult in charge and they will take care of the situation. If not, find an older cousin/brother of the male gender and chase this guy down %26gt;:)
You are one weird troll.
I know this is going to be difficult, but just ignore your cousin. He is picking on you because for whatever reason, it makes him feel better about himself, or not as bad about himself. He enjoys seeing the way it makes you feel bad and that's why he picks on you. If you ignore him he will eventually lose interest and stop. If it gets worse, talk to his mom and dad, or talk to your dad about it. Don't give him the pleasure of reacting to his teasing. Keep your head up.
  • car loan
  • acne scar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment