Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does he want to be in a serious relationship or is he just using me?

well ive known this guy for quite a while now and i heard he is gonna ask me out. Hes 2 years older than me and he has never kissed a girl. We play 20 questions and he ask me how far i would go with a guy and being me i said all the way.... but he might just ask me out just so he can get laid and might dump me but i really like him and want to be in a serious relationships with himDoes he want to be in a serious relationship or is he just using me?
only if you know this guy well enough and know that this is worth it, then go for it.


but make sure you set your boundaries clear with him right off the bat (not in an ackward way of course...when the time is right) and make sure he knows exactly what you're looking for in this relationship.


i'm about to get asked out too...sooo excited!


good luck! :DDoes he want to be in a serious relationship or is he just using me?
Then dont **** him!
fear of getting dumped hey


tell him of your fear


listen carefully to what he says


then go out with him a few times to see if you want to get laid by him
hmm well...im not pretty sure what kind of guy he is...if he has a reputation of a flirt, hooker or something like that...i think you both should get to know each other better and then, having a stable friendship, try a relationship.


Could you help me please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Your thoughts are hypothetical and fearful. you know pretty well he has never kissed a girl,which only


means decency about him. I think it is you who is more interessted in getting laid as reflected in


your answers to him. Even if you dont desire that and go out with him you are probably not a dumb


doll to get laid and cry. After all there has to be your own desire also to do not to do things. So trust


in yourself and decide what is best for you. If you are serios with him be bold to speak otherwise just


ignore his outing....
  • car loan
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment