Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need help getting a girls number?

Well, I first saw this chick at a party a few months ago, then she recently added me on Face Book a few weeks ago. I recognized her and started talking to her online and it turns out she is best friends with a girl at my school. She is really pretty and kind and I would like her number, making it easier to chat but I don't want to come off as a pain? How can I ask for her number, and hopefully meet up with her one day?Need help getting a girls number?
just have a conversation (on facebook) and then casually say ';hey whats ur number?'; or if u want to be more inconspicuous say ur going through ur phone numbers or something and then pretend to notice u dont have her number or something... she wouldnt c u as a pain.Need help getting a girls number?
Jussst ask her!


trust. the worst she could say is ';NO!'; aha





or you could give her your number so she could call you?


aha





%26lt;3
well when your talking to her or whatever on facebook, be like ';hey im about to get off so do you just wanna text'; believe me i had the same problem but then my friend told me to say (type) that and it worked now im texting her like everyday.
Ask your friend to ask the girl for permission to give you party girls number. If party girl likes you then your friend will hand it over, if not.... go fish
I think that this is going to be a bit easier than you think. What you probably don't realize is that she has already expressed a degree of interest in you. The fact that she added you on Facebook months after you met her means that she remembers you and wants to pursue a relationship with you. Also, you have already created a relationship with her, meaning that you can probably ask her out right now.





I would recommend that you simply ask for her number straight out. She would not mind this, and is probably hoping for it. If you want to be more subtle about it, make plans with her and a few other friends and ask for her number claiming that you will contact her with the details of the hang out.





First I would check that she did not post her phone number on the info tab on her Facebook profile though... ;)
If you need help, you are not worthy of asking for her number.


Her daddy will eat you up alive and spit you out on the sidewalk.
Quit playing u werent at a party. be truthfully the 4h club dnt count. But just be confident in yourself and ask her like this chick above me said the worst she could say is no. then you just pull who's next in line. and it mite help to drop out of band and 4h, just chill bro they just B!+chez
good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment