Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i get rid of face hair?

Ok. so i'm a girl and i have sooo much hair on my face, i want to get rid of it. but id there anyway that i can get rid of it slowly so people wouldn't know that i did something with my face, cause that is a bit embarrasing. and can you also tell me is there anything i can do using hosehold products? thank you.How can i get rid of face hair?
Try waxing, It takes them off %26amp; I'm sure no one will notice


(I got my BUSHY eyebrows waxed %26amp; my upper-lip hair)


No one noticed to upper-lip hair (which was a lot of hair) ...


They only noticed the eyebrows...


%26amp; +, Who cares if they notice? You'll look great!


Hope I helped ( : %26lt;3 !How can i get rid of face hair?
Baby hairs?


If so get bangs it hides them or use a headband to push them back
try bleaching them white :)
I had the same problem, just lots of little fine hairs around the edges of my face and on my cheeks a bit. My hair is black too, so I felt like I had to get rid of some of it.





I just go over it with a pair of tweezers. Doesn't take long for me and you don't have to pluck all the hairs at once or anything. I did it once, and a week later my face seems completely hair free. It also didn't hurt much for me, but it depends on how well you handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment