Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girl needs space/time to think? How do I get her back?

I was seeing this girl for about 3 months and things were going amazingly. She said she was crazy about me and I was too. She'd come over, we'd watch movies together, cuddle, kiss, all that jazz. Then there was a week where she got extremely distant from me. We didn't hang out for a week and a half and I knew something was wrong. We planned to hang out last weekend when I got a text from her saying ';I'm sorry but I really haven't been feeling it lately'; I asked her what was wrong and she said that her feelings for have have gone down dramatically. I dont know how this could have happened so suddenly...





I asked her if there was another guy and she said no. I asked her if she was lying and she said ';No, you know I would never/never have lied to you'; and she really hasn't. I believe her. I thought about it and realized that I was a little pushy about asking her to be my gf. She said she wasn't ready and I kept trying to convince her that it now was a good time. I feel like I gave her too much of me at once, and that might have scared her off. I was constantly asking her to hang out, but she rarely seemed interested and was busy a lot of the time. She said that she is extremely overwhelmed with school too so that might also be a factor.





After talking w/her about this she said she doesn't know what she wants and that she was so sorry she was doing this to me. We talked more about the situation and I asked her if she just needed some space and she said that would be nice.





I told her that I would still talk to her when I saw her in passing at school if she wanted, and she said that's ok. But I also told her that if she wanted to text me she had to text me first b/c she can't think if I'm always texting her when she doesn't want me to. And she promised me that she would tell me when she figures things out. Just seeing her in school makes me desperately want things to be the way they were again, but idk anymore. She said that ';we're more like friends again, but time will tell.'; We haven't really talked since then. We went 2 days w/out contact before she texted me again. She texted me yesterday saying how her and a friend went to a redbox yesterday and had seen all of the movies w/me. So she's obviously thinking about me, but this is extremely hard. I miss her so much...She asked if I hated her yet and I said ';Nope'; That's basically how the convo went before she gave me weird ';lol nice'; and ';oh hmmm'; responses. Then I just stopped texting her back b/c it seemed obvious that she didnt feel like talking any more.





This is incredibly hard for me. It sucks when you love someone and they don't share the same feelings for you anymore all of a sudden. She said she thinks it might just be a phase, but she really doesn't know. Everything reminds me of her. I can still smell her on my couch and I can't look/think of anything without thinking about her. I want to get her off of my mind but I just can't. It's better when I occupy myself, but it comes back as soon as I get home.Girl needs space/time to think? How do I get her back?
I think that you should give her some times. I don't think it's a phase. I think that maybe her feelings just aren't the same. Or maybe she never really loved you as much as she said she did. If you really are crazy about a person then you don't just stop liking them all of a sudden. I think she might be confused about where both of you are going. Maybe you did ask her out a little to fast, and that might have made her feel awkward. Just give her time, and if that doesn't work then it means your gonna have to move on, sorry.Girl needs space/time to think? How do I get her back?
I'm a girl, and know what she means, I can't have a guy be too clingy, which seems like you might be a little bit. It's not a bad thing, but if you trully want things to work, give her a week, don't talk to her AT ALL, unless she talks to you. Then I'd say do some really romantic thing to show her how you feel and you'll change and back off a little bit. Do what you can and if she still says I dunno or I don't want to be with you, stop trying because the worst thing you can do is try to be with someoent hat doesn't want to be with you, it will just make it worse.


Hope I helped!!
Wow you can still smell her on your couch... you got it bad. Anyway what you need to do is get a boombox ( I am not sure where you would find one) and blast Peter Gabriel's ';In your eyes'; outside her window. If she does not want you back after this you will realize that she is not worth your effort. This tactic worked for John Cusack in the movie, Say Anything, on Ione Skye. ( I hope you realize someone should respond this way)
Oi, I'm so sorry. This has happened to me before. But I was in her position. Simply put, she was infatuated with you, and then it wore off. I don't think she was truly in love. /:

No comments:

Post a Comment