Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm taking this way harder than i should be... how do i get over this?

so i was talking to this girl and like i guess it's the first girl i actually thought i would have a shot with cuz most girls i know are straight which is why i'm taking this so hard i think. well randomly out of the blue she just starts ignoring me... it's been like 3 weeks and she wont respond to anything i say. I dunno what to do I know i should just let it go but i can't. what should i do to either fix it or get over her?I'm taking this way harder than i should be... how do i get over this?
Back off %26amp; let it go. Definitely.I'm taking this way harder than i should be... how do i get over this?
I usually found the best way to get over someone is to cut off communication for awhile at least. So even though you really want to talk to her, just take a step back and eventually you'll start thinking about and becoming interested in other people. It may take awhile but it will happen. In the mean time try not to be hard on yourself!
Well, your best bet to think of these three questions:





1. Is she someone I can imagine myself being with?


2. Can this girl be worth the trouble I might have to put in for her because of her current behavior?


3. Do I really like her or is this feeling due to the lack of option?





Question 1 is for the matter of if she is just someone cute that you want to be with to try out or is there something about her that can't keep her out of your mind?


Question 2 is because she is already avoiding you, if you chase her then you will have to really chase her and get her to like you, is this girl really someone you are willing to do all this work for?


Question 3 is something I have went through before, I settled because I felt that she was the only one like I am, but then I snapped out of it and found the girl of my dreams quite a long time later. The fact is not to settle and to really think about your situation.





If I were you, I might chase, but only for a while maybe two weeks, but after that then I will end it. If she takes that long to do anything with you after you've given effort then she is not worth your effort, you deserve someone who respects and understands you just as she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment