Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My dream girl was forced to leave... What should I do? Depressed here and need help...?

Hi, I am a Junior guy. There this girl (sophomore) that stayed at my school for a while, i got to know her for two to three weeks, then I really like her, she made me extremely happy (nothing happy had happened for a while too)... after a week she had to go far away... for those 9 or 10 days after she left my whole world turned grey... I got really depressed and I am still really depressed (I had depressions with other girls but I have never been that sad... and i can prove it because i am asking for your help right now)... she was unlike the other girls I have ever met... (I know you think this is infatuation... it might be it but i believe it isnt b/c in my previous girls i tried to date, i went to fast without knowing them... and after we got to know each other we hated each other, but with this girl its different, i got to know her first and i really liked her....) I still can contact her by phone and email, but I dont know what to do? I think I might be really upset because I know there were a lot of ioi's (indications of interest) going on, we made a lot of smiles, our conversations were amazing, i just had the perfect game... there aint that many girls like her in the world and i usually dont meet anyone like her or i havent actually met anyone like her, shes prob one of the sweetest, coolest, prettiest (i even have drawn a drawing of her, i can still remember everything about her in of her most gorgeous moments of all times like a freaking model glancing and smiling at me, i literally draw many drawings of her everyday, (btw i am an artist)) , and is the most freakin interesting girl i know yet to exist... she makes me think shes wow... I have met a lot of girls in the past, but she is something different amazing... What should I do? Why am i so depressed? We never got anywhere above friends... but i think we could have been... but she lives in another continent now... :( I really regret not telling her how happy i was by being just around her or she existing in my life for those two weeks but i dont want this to end , never.... I hate her for two things, one she made ridicuously happy and when she left she freakin made me lose all of my happiness and second she had to leave... What should I do....?My dream girl was forced to leave... What should I do? Depressed here and need help...?
its sad i know but there's not much you can do now to get her back so just try to stop focusing on being sad and instead go out, meet new people and just enjoy your Life, your still very young and there will be many more loves in your life, just think of it as it having been a good experience instead of just a terrible lost!


good luck and i hope you feel better!My dream girl was forced to leave... What should I do? Depressed here and need help...?
shes the perfect addition to your life experiences which you need to grow as an artist. too bad about the romance that never got started. but another continent is just that. miles away.
  • car loan
  • acne scar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment