Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help about getting a girl to be my girlfriend?

Okay about 2-3 weeks ago i broke up with my ignorant, stupid and arrogant girlfriend because she just forgot about me. and for about 2 weeks ive been talking to this girl from my friends work, we talked every 1-2 days on facebook and texting (i have her number). she seems so interesting, and she told my friend that she finds me interesting and nice to talk to aswel. last night, we were texting and decided one day we should meet up, but we dont know when because shes a bit busy with work and stuff. how do i get her to be gf?Help about getting a girl to be my girlfriend?
Ask her where she lives and go there. :) If she can't come to you, can't you go to her? If you are caught up in work tell your boss you need a little bit off. But you should try to get to her, I mean like meet with her. And if you mean how to get her to be your girlfriend... do one of 2 things.





1. Tell her your feelings toward her.





2. Get to know her a little more and see if she flirts or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment