Monday, August 16, 2010

I want to understand how someone can do this?

Ok I know this girl, she's very quiet keeps herself to herself but she gets bullied by everyone. I didn't used to bully her but I didn't use to stick up for her either. Anyway because this boy hates her he made some fake pictures of her last night on photoshop and they were dirty and he posted them on a website and facebook. That girl tried to commit suicide she's in hospital right now they saved her.





He doesn't even feel any remorse over it? When I turned up at school today he simply said ';she's not I. She's at a video shoot'; how sick is that. He's twisted how can someone be that twisted?





At nine o'clock today so that's just Under two hours an assembly is going to take place confirming what she did.





But I don't understand why does he need clarification. He practically killed her in my opinion.





How can someone be so sick in the head to make pics and then deny that she hurt herself?!





HE'S RIGHT THERE CARRYING ON LIKE NOTHINGS HAPPENED. YES HE'S BEEN REPORTED EVERYONE INCLUDING TEACHERS KNOWS WHAT HE DID AND KNOWS HE DID IT.





Ok the last time i posted this people were blaming her saying there must be a reason why she gets bullied.. try shes ugly? coz thats the pathetic excuse that they use to bring her down with!





i can not get my head around how they can do thisI want to understand how someone can do this?
stop reposting...I want to understand how someone can do this?
The pictures were pretty funny though. You laughed.
wild wacky stuff
That's messed up of him, but no one can make someone else commit suicide. She probably needed help a long time ago, and this just set her off. Trust me, you don't decide to kill yourself over %26gt; thing like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment