Saturday, August 21, 2010

Girls, How many of you have hated your engagement ring?

I actually love mine, and now my wedding band too. I was just curious if there were any girls who didn't like theirs or were dissapointed with the one their man picked. My girlfriend just got engaged and doesn't really like her ring, but she still loves her man and is thrilled to be with him.Girls, How many of you have hated your engagement ring?
I'm with you, I love both mine, but my daughter didn't like the one her fiance surprised her with, so she waited awhile and mentioned it and they went together and got a new one and it is fantastic. Women should pick their engagement rings.Girls, How many of you have hated your engagement ring?
Men don't understand that an engagement ring to a woman is like a man shopping for a muscle car. Women aren't much different. Personally speaking I'd rather wear no ring at all, be married than wear one I hated. Marriage is still marriage

Report Abuse



i've never gotten one but if i ever do i would for ir to be at least half a karat and white gold
At first I loved my ring, but then I started talking with other women who got a bigger stone or it was a different brand and so I thought I wanted something bigger and more flashy. But then I realized that this ring is perfect because its simple just like my relationship. So I have grown to love it all over again.





Thanks for asking and Congratz to you and your friend!
I been married for 14 years and never receive a engagement ring you luck I do say


If I had one no matter how ugly it was I will love it
I feel horrible but I was a little let down by mine.
That is a womans problem. You think with the mans wallet and not your heart. If you truly love your man it want matter what rimg you get from him. You will be happy with him no matter what. But I guess you cant show your heart to your g/f's as good as you could a ring uh?
My first one that my guy got me had stones missing and everything but i loved it all the same its not the ring its the person who thought about you in that way you must not be to in love to worry about a ring
I love my engagement ring! I wasn't very happy with my wedding band when we first got it back from the jeweler, even though it was mostly what we picked out. I've grown to like the wedding band, too, though.
I MADE MY HUSBAND RETURN MY FIRST ENGAGEMENT RING AND PURCHASE ANOTHER ONE. I LOVE IT AND SO DOES HE(I SAVED HIM TONS OF MONEY)
i hated mine..the diamond was so small..it looked like a little kids ring...just HATED THAT THING..Of course..our wedding bands were worse--he had 3 diamonds and i had the matching band to YUCK
My first one was small 1/5 Carat and though it was small I loved it anyway. It is not the ring it is the thought behind it that counts.
I love mine - but then, I got to pick it out. I was a little disappointed with my wedding band though. I am hoping to upgrade in a year or two.
I didn't like mine and i just told him and for Christmas he got me another one i didn't like that one so he got me one more still eww so with the three rings i have one made from them and I LOVE IT!!
  • car loan
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment