Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you think of a person who doesn't have the balls to talk smack to your face?

What do you think of a person who doesn't have the balls to talk smack to your face, but talks about you on Facebook?





My roommate got into a ridiculous argument 2 months ago, ending our friendship. I won't get into the trivial details, but ever since, all he does is post about his ';fag roommate'; (I'm not gay! I've been in a relationship for two years and during since, he hasn't dated any girls) or how ';white man can go drink piss and die'; (I am ';white'; I guess) and how much he can't wait to get out of this apartment and **** like that... usually after I confront him about paying me back for bills or something. I guess he thinks I can't see it because I defriended him. But a couple of my mutual friends (Who stopped hanging out with him) pointed out to me what he was saying. He's never said anything to my face and I'm pretty sure he's afraid of doing that.





The funny thing is that he also posted a pic of his new apartment, flaunting about that. So now I know where he lives, too.





It really pisses me off! I want to kick his ***! I'm not sure how to react. I try not to let it bother me, knowing that this is how he vindicates his own guilt. Anyone ever have a similar situation? How did you handle it?What do you think of a person who doesn't have the balls to talk smack to your face?
if you fight him he can get you for assault. Just ignore him until he leaves good riddance to bad rubbish. He's pretty much a coward if he can be all big behind a computer. Be the bigger person and not get into that with him. You'll feel much better when he leaves.
  • car loan
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment