Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I know if what I have with my boyfriend is real?

my bf and I have been together for quite a while now. he is my first real serious relationship and I care for him deeply. he has been in several relationships before me and he is my 2nd relationship. ive pretty much always been a straight laced good girI with cussing beingvtge worst I've done. he usedvto beca bad boy I guess but is getting his life back on track and some of it seems to be just my influence. one concern us I don't want him to change who he us to make me happy because I liked him from the start for who he was. I love him and he loves me and he is my best friend and I can't imagine another person in my life. my question is when he says he wants to spend his life with me and I'm the best thing that's ever happened to him, how do I know that it isn't something he has told all his previous exs? I may sound insecure but my last ex turned out to be a super smooth player who fed all his girls these lines. my current bf is a sweetheart and what we have is great, I just don't want it to end like the last relationship bc he seemed to be a great guy until his true colors showed through. I want real answers guys do if u are goin to be a jerk do it somewhere else please.How do I know if what I have with my boyfriend is real?
Honestly.... there is no way to know for sure. If this guy is a smooth talker, you'll never find out the truth. Sorry, but you wanted honesty. You just have to follow your gut feeling.How do I know if what I have with my boyfriend is real?
You see, all guys can say that to any girls. Just the matter if they mean it or not right? You're bringing your past to overshadow your present. Stop that. If it feels right, then go for it, if it changes your life, let it. It's about losing and finding and taking the risk.
You can tell if he's real by the way he acts with you.Is he over protected to you? do he calls you every morning and every nights, the time you guys are not in sight? Do he do things for you? If he does those things then he's very real. Good Luck with your relationship ;)
When your man wants the best for you even when it hurts, he is the one for you. Remember we are not always the best ones to take advice from. If you want the best for him even if it hurts then you will know that you really love him.........It's not always about those ';damn'; feelings.......

No comments:

Post a Comment