Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I convince my mom to let me get Invisalign Teen?

Ok, so my orthodontist is retarded and he gave me these new high-tech braces and they look like shiit. No boys want me. No boys like me. What the ffuckk? I still have over a year to go with my shittyy braces and my mom said NO to Invisalign. How do I convince her to let me get it? I had a retainer just like Invisalign so I know how to take care of it and clean it and all that jazz, but like what the ffuckk? My orthodontist is retarded and he is very gay. Everytime I talk to him he pets my head. What the fucckk?





These are a picture of my new high-tech-shittyy-looking braces: http://whatsinasmile.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/braces070316week2.JPG?w=231%26amp;h=157





like honestly, what kind of gay orthodontist puts a teenage girl in those braces? he's basically telling me, ';DON'T GET A BOYFRIEND.';





please help.How do I convince my mom to let me get Invisalign Teen?
He is very gay? Seriously, you need to grow up. You should be glad your parents have enough money to get you braces unlike many kids, and even if they do have all the money in the world i'm sure they don't want to spend another 2-5k on invisalign. Just take good care of your teeth. as for a boy friend, many people will date you if you have braces.

No comments:

Post a Comment