Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Did any of you girls get constipated before your 1st period?

I have been having constipation problems for weeks and weeks and weeks. Ughh, it's annoying. I don't have many cramps, but if I do, man it hurts. I have had white discharge for quite a while now, and occasionally a little bit olf brown discharge. I sometimes cry for no reason lately, but I wouldn't say they are terrible mood swings. I am always craving Hershey's kisses, OMG. Like a mad woman. I am 13, I weight 80 pounds, I have been having constipation, and have used a few laxatives for treatment (1 home enema, and Ex-lax, to be more specific). I don't want to become dependent on laxatives, but it just seems like there is no other way. After I use a laxative, it works for that one time, but then I am constipated badly again. I can't chug down loads of water every day, I just can't. And since I am constipated, it feels like my intestines are squeezing too much and it's uncomfortable. Is that normal for people with constipation? Some people have been telling me it's PMS, and I am about to start my period. I haven't had my 1st period yet, so I wouldn't know how it feels like. I asked my mom, but she can't remember, because she had a hystorectomy, and got her uterus removed (lucky girl!)





Did any of you girls experience bad constipation before you started your period?





Any support and advice would be very helpful here.





Thanks. %26lt;3 :)Did any of you girls get constipated before your 1st period?
When I got my first period in augest, I did experience constipation for almost a week! Every girl has a different reaction to her period whether it's cramps,headache, and yes...constipation. What I reccomend is: Fiber. This helps form Soft bulky stools that are found in veggies, it should help. Just relax abd do not worry:). However,if you continue to be constipated, talk to your


docter abd discuss your options. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment