Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get to know a girl that you like?

So I go to highschool and I have been having a crush or a ';love at first sight'; or some people say ';lust'; with this girl for a year so far, I wouldn't post this up if I already knew her, but the problem is I don't know her and I want to be her friend. We don't have any classes together, we don't hang out together, and we're both shy. I know that someone has got to step up sooner or later, but I'd like to know how so I can ask her out before some other jerk that is trying to start a fight with me asks her out first.How do you get to know a girl that you like?
Dear Ninja?


You need to speak with her. If you love her do you want her to walk out of your life forever? Get married, have babies, and have a life with a guy who had the guts to ask her out even ask her about the weather. Think about it does your heart race when you think about her. Do you dream of a baby with her. Can you imagine life with her and without her? Or is the second choice unbearable?


Phoebe.How do you get to know a girl that you like?
Also their choices seem kind of stalker-ish, no?

Report Abuse



by rreading her blog and observing her.
you could try talking to her? eat lunch with her or something
Step 1: Observe my profile picture closely then attempt to do likewise while in line of sight of this girl.


Step 2: repeat step 1.
Don't bother, if you can't even relate to being in any of her classes or anything, you'll sound like a weirdo. Furthermore, if you start hinting to a girl you don't even know, it names you sound shallow and insensitive. I suppose if you happen to bump into her outside of school, and it provokes a conversation, you could say hi, but don't approach her from out of the blue. And don't get hung up over one girl, a whole year thinking about a girl you don't even know, it's not worth it.
i think you should just go up to her. ask her if she wants to have lunch or something. trust me it will be much worse if you don't act on how you feel. and it will be WAY worse if someone beats you to it and she finds a bf. its happened to me and i had to deal with seeing him and his gf all year together and it hurt every time i saw them together, so just go for it.
look at her often so she she catches you staring and gets the hint, maybe one of your friends have her number ? start opening doors for her or say hi occasionally, maybe she has face book or myspace and you could chat to her somehow. but take it slow, not fast. and make sure shes not taken or youl make a fool of your self :) hope this helps and goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment