Saturday, August 21, 2010

ATTENTION:Do you think we're meant to be?

ATTENTION:Do you think we're meant to be?


Do you think we're meant to be?


There is this guy that I have been knowing for 10 years. We dated briefly in High school. He is two years older than I am. Anyways, We were always kind of ';touch and go'; meaning we were kind of off and on. We had this strange relationship. He would share things with me like he didnt like kissing anyone but me. Still to this day he says that, and its true because everyone knows he doesnt kiss. So when I was seventeen he got a girl pregnant but the relationship didnt last, me and him had sorta of fell off because I moved to a diffrent town. So to make a long story short, it wasnt long before he was coming to my new house to see me. We never formed a solid ';relationship'; after that because I think we both were a little apprehensive. No matter how many years pass, he always comes back to me. at first I thought it was because he was connected to me sexually but then i dont think that would be enough for a man like him. There are alot of girls that want to be with him but he's sorta guarded. Recently he started dating this new chick and when i asked if he loved her his response was ';she was a logical choice'; he was referring to the time period when I played alot of games and put off seeing him because I was always overwhelmed by what I felt for him..as a young girl I didnt know how to handle those feelings. So one day we were sitting in the car and there


was a shooting star. Everytime I saw ok he's with her im completely moving on, someone tells me tahthey saw him or I see his car somewhere. I asked God for a sign one day as to what to do and then I saw his car parked across the way from my house, he has friends that live there. But he hasnt contacted me. Maybe I should reach out to him because I did play games in the past and he probably feels like what's the use? Please give advice.ATTENTION:Do you think we're meant to be?
ATTENTION: your question was too long and I didn't read it.ATTENTION:Do you think we're meant to be?
Well if you guys really love each other forever and don't fight you guys are meant to be

No comments:

Post a Comment