Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How could I tell this girl I like her?

I'm planning to tell this girl my feeling to her very soon, but I have no idea how I'm going to approach. Right now, we are busy with everything and we barely see each other. The more I don't see her, the more I miss her. How could I tell her my feelings without being afraid? Should I just tell her without getting the gift or anything?How could I tell this girl I like her?
you seem to speak english well.... i think she'll understand.How could I tell this girl I like her?
How do you think she feels about you? How long have you known each other? How do you know each other, like work, school, etc.? What are both of your ages? It kinda depends on a few things, my opinion at least, lol..
just tell her how you feel .don't make a big thing out of it . keep it real sometimes thats all girls need , just talk to her alone tell her that you like her and see what she says
Tell her the truth confidently... like it's the truth.
Rappel from a Black Hawk helicopter into her place of work in full all-black special ops gear, and instead of pulling a gun on her, whip out a bunch of roses and tell her. Immediately after your declaration, exit as quickly as you came in via vanishing powder and the emergency stairwell. If she doesn't find this to be romantic in every possible manner, never call her again.
There are more ways to tell her than speaking. Burn a Cd with every song that reminds you of her. A cartoon showing what your life is like without her. Many ways, but if you need to verbalize I suggest you do not use the ';L'; word. Tell her how you feel when your apart, list off every character quality that you like. Compliment her without objectifying her a pretty.





If you give a gift, do not spend a lot. Write her a cheque for a hug for example. Give her something personal and full of meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment