Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I look ok in a bathing suit?

In 20 days im going to a water park with some people and the girl I like. I have some small man boobs and some stomach fat. I dont want to become ripped but I would like to lose some stomach fat and get rid of the man boobs... Any advice other then diet?How can I look ok in a bathing suit?
impossible in 20 daysHow can I look ok in a bathing suit?
there is no way. unless you diet - which means cutting down your calorie intake orrr doing cardio - jumping jacks %26amp; walking on a treadmill or just walking.
go to gym man!.build muscles.eat much vegetables
dont diet just eat right, and maybe do some push ups to work the shoulder area and then sit ups for your bellllly
Eat lots of fruit and fresh vegetables and do some exercise . Drink lots of water.


You might also like to take a look at:


http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-strip-that鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment