Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i get my mom to say yes to having a party?

ok, so i want to throw my best friend a birthday parrty and the only place we can have it is at my house. she (my mom) said no because of my past actions, and i was a rotten child. but now im a teenager and i have i am more responseable and i have a while to change her mind, but not like a couple of months. please give me some advice on to convince my mom i can have a party with 5 other girls. thanks tanaHow can i get my mom to say yes to having a party?
Being a parent I don't see anything wrong with it. Kids/Teens and everyone for that matter make mistakes and learn from it. Can't really learn anything by keep saying no you can't do this or that.





Just point out that you can be responsible, you will be cleaning everything up. And you expect her to be there while the party takes place. (yes can be embarrassing) But hey whatever helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment