Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What does this mean? How does this girl that I have never been that close to suddenly start to care about me?

So I play golf and so does this girl that I've known for about 3 years, we've never really been best friends but lately shes been saying a lot of things to me that are hard to explain. For example, I didn't get this scholarship to play at her golf course, and she was like ';seriously!!, that just sucks im sorry, I was hoping to play with you this summer, and telling the coaches when I'm doing good and things like that and telling me not to change the way I am. I think she is starting to like me because she is always smiling around me and laughing at my jokes. Help me out?What does this mean? How does this girl that I have never been that close to suddenly start to care about me?
maybe. maybe not. appearancess can be deceptive. u just need to wait and watch.What does this mean? How does this girl that I have never been that close to suddenly start to care about me?
Hey Steven, you have the same name as my sisters boyfriends brother :o. How weird would it be if it was actually you, eh penquino?





I would say that this girl has suddenly started to like you. Play your cards right and you might actually get to ... I hope this isn't censored: 2ND BASE :O!!!





I would also like to inform you that you never ended that set of quotation marks...

No comments:

Post a Comment