Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I ask this girl to date me?

There's this girl at my school named Mary Ruth Harrast. She and I are good friends now, but I would really like it if we were a little bit more than that. I really like her and want her to go out with me, but I just can't seem to find the right time to ask her. What do I do to get her to go out with me? Please note that I am a very shy person.How do I ask this girl to date me?
man, shy people never find the courage even if you have the most perfect of opportunities to ask. I guess the best thing you can do is for someone to set you up.How do I ask this girl to date me?
tip one - dont post her name online about a subject she might be embarrassed about having her name tied to with someone she may not know has those feelings? come back later for tip 2
You can begin by asking her when she is free. Then proceed to asking her if she'd like to join you for some sort of event that either she, you or both are interested in attending. Also, I would try to ask her if she is alone or with only a few people. That way, you won't feel more pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment