Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I fix things with my ex?

My ex dumped me close to 3 months ago. We have argued and ignored each other continuously through this break up. I have acted pathetic and desperate about twice now. At one point we were talking and I asked if we could take our friendship slow, she got angry and started to ignore me. She even went as far as trying to make me jealous using one of my best friends. It didn't work so she made out with him in front of me at a party. It obviously worked and I got angry and started to ignore her for about 2 weeks. I recently thought I would give our friendship a try so I texted her a couple days ago trying to be friendly. She ignored the text and her brother said that she needs more time.


I still love this girl with all my heart and I just want her to be happy. I am almost 100% sure she is over me but there are always times where I question her feelings such as last night. We both went to a smaller party. At one point in the night I went upstairs where nobody was. She knew I was the only one upstairs, her and her friend came upstairs right after me. I started to walk downstairs and we walked past each other, she said hi, I said hi and I asked how she was doing, she said fine. Later in the evening I kept catching her staring at me a few times, but she still seemed to be happy.What is going on? I kinda want to fix things, how do I go about doing that? I was thinking bout sending her a text saying ';You seemed like you had a good time last night, I am glad and don't worry bout texting me back if you don't want to'; how does that sound?


I go to the same small school as her and we hang in the same group of friends.How can I fix things with my ex?
You sound like a totally great guy. I cant really tell what she wants based on her behavior, but I think your text is totally fine. I would definitely give it a go and see what happens. Good luck!How can I fix things with my ex?
Hey.





Quit it.


I'll be blunt with you man. Quit talking to her. If you really do love her (what is wrong, but you can't control that), then ignore her man. She obviously still wants your around for some selfish reasons and she wants you to see her being over you. Girls don't like men without spine. ';if you want to'; ';only if you're ok with it'; ';is this good?'; ';can i touch you like this?'; aren't questions you were supposed to ask.





She made out with your friend? What kind of a friend is that? You had a relationship and a friend of yours ended up with her? Wow amazing. Knowing you were at the party? Some friend. Some ex.


Listen. You probably think I'm just dissing you here, so I won't type any more to raise your anger, but if you do want some down to the earth advice e-mail me and I'll gladly respond.


But from what I can tell, you picked some wrong people to hang out with and you should start ignoring her.

No comments:

Post a Comment