Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I be mad about his face-book activity?

I was on my friends face book and decided to check out my boyfriends facebook page since I don't have one I was kinda curious. I guess he was checking out some friends page and commented on how a girls booty was big and how he would get at her and how she is cuter too bad she is a minor. The girl got into conversation with him and she was like her but is bigger and she complimented him on him looking younger than 21. She told him she was 16 and he said d*mn ;) and complimented her on being mature for her age.





I feel that is disrespectful if I was to flirt with a guy I would be wrong. And I do feel like he went past established boundaries. Should i confront him?Should I be mad about his face-book activity?
yes..i think you should...Should I be mad about his face-book activity?
hmm i think hes trying to make you feel jealous LOL :p,


and yes ask him whats the hell's hes trying to prove here
He makes me sick
yes you should.
This is what you seen publicly, I wonder what he's talked about and said in private messages, ask yourself i he was in love with you and wanted a serious relationship why would he need to talk to girls like that on Facebook?
tell him that was very disrespectful and u should stand up for yourself, not enough girls do that
OBVIOUSLY!!!! i mean...how cn he do sumthng like that behind ur back??!! better still..go ahead n create ur fake fb account using different names n send him a friend req n chat with him...n dont let him know abt this...den u cn make ur decision
He knows he's doing something wrong, he feels somewhat guilty about what he's done and trying to make it seem alright by sugarcoating what's happening.


Why would he even bring it up at all, and lie about it on top of that. He if thought he wasn't doing something hurtful, he'd have no problem telling you as it was, but he didn't because he knew you'd be mad.


That being said, yes you should confront him. He's the one to bring it up, put the facts straight and see how he reacts.
And you are a psychology major... My god.





Yes to the infinity power. YES.





If there is something worse than bluntly telling you the truth, it is a guy who is dating would purposely flirt out 'tap dat butt' as a comment on Facebook.
It's obvious this guy has no respect for you. If he's hitting on sixteen year old girls and he's twenty one, there's something wrong and I think it's time to say goodbye! He's not worth it.


It'd even be understandable if he did it with you *knowing* - but the way he's covertly done it (using Facebook when he knows you don't have it) should tell you in no uncertain terms to break it off.
Ugh, I was in a similar situation like this before too. I used my friends account to see his profile and saw that he commented on this girls picture saying ';oh my god you are so fine ;)'; But really, how can you go about telling him this? If you tell him that you were creeping on his profile then he might think you're just spying on him. Like the saying goes ';If you go looking for dirt, you're gonna get your hands dirty.'; And that's exactly what happened, you saw something you didn't wanna see and now you don't know what to do. But he straight up said that he wanted another girl and then tried to turn it around and make it seem like he was the innocent one, so yes, you have every right to be upset about this. And if you DO bring it up, and he gets mad that you were ';spying'; on him, tell him to get the hell over it and dump him. If he's doing things like this over Facebook, who knows what he's doing in person, when you're not around. Just be careful, and good luck.
yes i would definatly call him on it! he is messing about on facebook purely as he knows that you dont have your own page to keep an eye on him!


tell him off and if he gets mad tell him 'think how i felt looking at ur page and seeing that?' doesnt make u feel good or promote trust in ur relationship does it!


kiss his ***!!

No comments:

Post a Comment