Monday, August 16, 2010

HELP! How do I get over him!?

This guy that I've liked for a while used to like me but I turned him down. Now he has a gf and I started to really like him. But, I don't think he likes me anymore. He says he's starting to really like me again but I don't think I believe him. I think he's just playing with my head. I know he doesn't tell other girls he likes them, but he flirts a lot! So he is kind of a player. How do I get over him?HELP! How do I get over him!?
just forget itll take timeHELP! How do I get over him!?
You get over him by pointing out the negatives (to yourself). 1 - he's a player 2 - he obviously doesn't know what he wants 3 - you turned him down in the first place for a reason, what was that? and so on... Then, if it's really bad and this option doesn't work for you, follow it by making sure you talk to your friends and family, you hang out with people... basically don't give yourself any free time to think about him. You volunteer and work on your hobbies or crafts or whatever...
If he has a girlfriend and says he likes you, yes hes a player. Hes probably leading you on. And if he is telling you he likes your when he has a girlfriend, chances are if he was your boyfriend he would be telling girls he likes them, so don't let it happened to you and realize you are better off without him. Gooluckk!
liking someone when they are not available is very common...people want what they cant have and when the have it don't want it anymore...but any ways getting over some one is never easy but you can do it if you occupy yourself with doing stuff that takes your mind off of that person

No comments:

Post a Comment