Saturday, August 21, 2010

Guys why do youu... ( ;) )?

1. why do guys moods change from all ';%26lt;3'; to ';waz up';


ex. before (lets say shower) i love you soo much beautiful. after shower: what chu doin.. no more ';%26lt;3';





2. how long will a guy wait for a girl just to get in her pants?


3. whyy do they wait so long?


4. how far would you go (how much would you do, how much effort) to get sex with a girl.





name somethings you do with a girl or girlfriend. like a ';win you over'; thing.


just normal things.Guys why do youu... ( ;) )?
I can't believe it's not butter! %26gt;:(Guys why do youu... ( ;) )?
What I would do to win over my gf, would be to get her drunk (: Then she'd see how good the sex was and come back for more.
short attention span! and im not telling you any of my moves! get your own!
We're upset?


I wouldn't know. I'd assume that if he really just wants, well, that..., he wouldn't wait long. If they love you, they won't care how long it takes, even if it never happens.





I don't know. They're desperate.





I wouldn't put any effort into it. I'd put effort into making sure I never have a girlfriend.
Its the testosterone

No comments:

Post a Comment