Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get my make-up like this girl?

The girl in the video's make-up with the short hair %26amp; the white and black striped shirt. You can skip to 1:08 - 1:12 so you can see her face clearly. I wanna how to do it and get the look because it looks so pretty %26amp; soft and natural. I also would like to know how she did her eyeliner like that and which type she used. Thanks.How do I get my make-up like this girl?
whats the link?How do I get my make-up like this girl?
It would kinda help if you had a link posted.
you forgot something .......





what is it ?





THE LINK!.
I have not had a look but thought you might like the youtube videos by PANACEA81 ';Lauren Luke';


If yu don't already watch them have a look she does step by step tutorials on all different looks and famous looks too shes very easy to follow. I been watching her for ages now i'm addicted :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment