Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with a relationship ending?

Well I knew this girl for over a year and we were contemplating getting married.We fell in love at first sight.She was 27 and me 24.There is far too much pressure on her to get married from her family and relatives and I didn't think it would be right for me to keep her deluded.Have just started with my career and it would perhaps take years for me to get settled.We decided to part ways mutually(on sunday). ....btw she had become very moody and cranky .She kept finding faults with me.I just couldn't take it anymore and it felt like she was trying to control my life or something.(she wanted me shave my chest hair and all )...newayz I still feel it was the best relationship I had.I need to get her our of my mind even though I love her.How do I deal with a relationship ending?
Yes, I agree you need to get her out of your mind. I read a page on how to get over someone and I think it'll help you:How do I deal with a relationship ending?
open up.talk to more people. find someone else.good luck
Remember the razor you used to shave you chest hair with....use it.
Hello!


See we all know that love has no limits but age does have; what I mean that in ur relationship age is the biggest factor. Why? b'coz u r 24 and on the verge of begining ur career and she is 27 ie at the mark of starting a married family %26amp; u both have a big burden on ur head. What u have is responsibily for ur parents and she has of getting married b4r it's 2late.





When u2 have decided to part ways I think that this decission gave a big blow on her head and now she is trying 2 find new ways to forget u. (acting moody and cranky).





Well! go ahead talk to each other and then ur parents abuot ur life and the one u 2 love. I am sure ur parents will understand and if they do just get married.......wht? YES get married. We all think marriage is a big fuzz but I tell u it gives immense mental peace if u have only one person in ur life.





All the best





Dj.

No comments:

Post a Comment