Monday, August 16, 2010

My Best Friend Spent 6 Months In Jail For Having S3x With A Drunk Girl.?

he was alot more drunk then her, and they had sex that night. the next day she regretted it, and her brothers wer told about it, the brothers intruded my school armed with knives and bats looking for my friend, they walked past him 3 or 4 times. the school was locked down, and a siren went off and the kids had to go to a class room while police searched the school. that afternoon, me and my friend were walking home, he went into the shop to get a drink and i sat outside at a tree, about 100m from the shop and waited, as he left the shop he was attacked and beaten. he broke his eyesocot, and spent the night in hospital. 2 months later he was sent to jail for 6 months, and he was released last week, the day of release he was spotted with me and the same boys attacked us, i held my own, smashing this one dude, but my friend got ko'd. then they jumped back in their car and left. how does this 1 girl hold so much power of what happens? i would tell details of what im goin to do wit my boys for revenge, but i dont want an investigation. or police contacting me.My Best Friend Spent 6 Months In Jail For Having S3x With A Drunk Girl.?
Eye for an eye. Get some firepower and **** those ******* up, and then kick the **** out of the ***** that sent 'em in the first place.My Best Friend Spent 6 Months In Jail For Having S3x With A Drunk Girl.?
Welcome to America my friend. This type of thing happens every day.
school kids shouldn't drink.
wow that is so dumb. everyone should just forgive each other if they want to put an end to the violence.... but it looks like they dont want to.





some people just have so much anger inside and are just waiting for a 'good excuse' to lash out on other people.





so are cops really that bad that you'd rather leave justice to a mob of retarded/angry teenagers?? I
Beat the crap out of them and make sure to get the girl too she started this nonsense don't let her go free just because she is female. Got to let her know there are consequences for her actions and having a vagina isn't going to save her im all for equal treatment.
You should consider legal action instead. If those guys get beaten up then you your friend are the obvious suspects, and you will both probably do some real jail time. Some lawyers will be more sympathetic to your situation than others, so you should contact someone like this http://www.roydenhollander.com/
Oh dear, what a lot of trouble that girl has put you through.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
I think you and the boys need to leave for good. There will only be death, and that will hurt your sister forever. Don't be stupid, choose life. Leave there. Let them stew in their own juices.





This is why immigrants are not wanted from Mexico/S.America.

No comments:

Post a Comment