Saturday, August 21, 2010

I feel like I'm destined to be alone forever?

In sum, I'm 18, in college, shy, fussy and I have never been in a relationship and I wouldn't mind finally finding someone who I get along with well enough to form a good friendship and then a relationship with if things go that way. That's kind of how I want things to play out. But I feel like Im just some desperate horny teenager who's asking for too much at this stage in my life plus that voice in my head tells me I'm not even worth it and that I have a weird looking face so I only ever attract real weirdos (which seems to be the case. it makes me feel like im on their level of lame so I'll never attract someone normal).


Its getting to the stage where I feel so alone and desperate that Im hoping any guy will pay attention to me. They never do. I have this idea in my head that all the other girls have assets that outweigh the possibility of me being considered 'worthwhile' in that girlfriend type sense. And I feel so utterly pathetic for craving male attention in general. I should be better than this, with the whole feminist ideology inflating itself to more than it should be (in my opinion, you know, bra burner head shaver type feminism)


I dont know what Im asking here, but am I really destined to be alone forever? it seems like there are so many expectations for 18 year olds to have already done the relationship thing.


I dont know.... help me out??I feel like I'm destined to be alone forever?
No you are not destined to be alone forever. You are one of the girls that blokes go for when they want long term. Not the trophy on the shoulder (or dick on the hip) as I call them. You are walking the right road for your long term plans. Short term is not an answer for someone like you. Looks become irrelevant once you get past the ';hey look at me'; age. And you have the advantage that when you meet the right guy he will be the RIGHT guy, not some short term night stopover or notch on the bedpost. Stick where you are, you are going a whole lot better than you think. Remember, good looks are fine but breakfast conversation lasts a whole lot longer than uplifted breasts etc. Sounds to me like you are one helluva girl. Wish you could meet my sons.I feel like I'm destined to be alone forever?
You will die a spinster
nope, you're just fine, people ripen at different ages. set your compass on go with the flow and see where a social life takes you. you will be already adjusting the fussy control to meet your needs. the shyness is attractive but your new homework is to ask one new single male friend to a one-hour lunch each week.
Exercise and get in great shape. Guys are first attracted to looks so if you look good you'll start getting noticed. Nobody can do much about how their face looks but we do have some control over how our bodies look.
I know a 59 year old woman that is just like you. She wasted all years thinking that Mr. Perfect was gonna come knocking at her door. Now she's tore back, and couldn't give it away.


Maybe those weirdos aren't so weird. They are attracted to you aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment