Saturday, August 21, 2010

How Do I Fix This Problem?

i have a really bad attitude problem i mean i can walk in the house and have an attitude for no reason and im only 12 years old. my dad hates when i have an attitude becuase then he has to get one back and he hates having an attitude with his girls. i love my dad and i love my family and i feel like my attitude is getting in the way of things. i want to improve this but i just don't know how. Can someone please HELP ME? or give some kind of advice?How Do I Fix This Problem?
It seems like you already started to improve when you owned up to the fact that you do have a bad attitude. Try talking to someone in at your church or possible school. These people are trained to listen and offer possible remedies.





Good luck, and hang tough....
  • losing hair
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment