Monday, August 16, 2010

How to not let myself hate him,when I love him?

No mean comments please. I've had a wonderfull relationship with a great guy..he was my first true love and I was his,and when we broke up,we both wanted to remain close to each other ( not friends) since he said I'm special to him,and he is to me,we are connected in a strong way..but the thing is..I can't help but feel hate towards him,resentment and anger,vendictivness...now it's ok but the way we broke up was nasty and I don't know why,and I still love him and he knows that,and I've done things for him that no other girl would do ( sounds arrogant but ut's true } ..but why do I feel this hate sometimes,how to get rid of it? why do I on one side feel uncondicional..love,and loyalty and sometimes I get rushes of hate? am I a bad person?How to not let myself hate him,when I love him?
They say love and hate sit very close together.





You grow out of that eventually, just remember to trust him and that's all you need.How to not let myself hate him,when I love him?
You're coming in the dark side, woman, the dark side.

No comments:

Post a Comment