Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How would I get rid of this ';friend';?

There is a new girl at school who I somehow befriended. One day I was sitting alone and she talked to me, and not even 5 minutes into meeting her, I learned she is pregnant, steals stuff, and disrespects people. It's been about two weeks with her and she thinks she's my friend. All she does is stare and talk negatively about people towards me.





I have her for one class, how do I get rid of her?How would I get rid of this ';friend';?
Be polite, but don't start conversations or hang out with her. Maybe try to sit somewhere else. If you slowly freeze her out she will get the hint. If she's pregnant she won't be in school for long.How would I get rid of this ';friend';?
Pull away from her slowly. Or you could try disagreeing with her. If she's being negative about someone, you could try saying the opposite. Or you could try finding her some people she is more compatible with.


Goodluck!
Hmmm...sounds tough. Well , I would just be nice to her and sometime just say that you need space or something. Tell her something like that you and her and still be friends but you need more space. Say it in a nice way though.





Maybe something of that sort might help. Have a great day! :)
this may sound weird but be her friend. alot of people dont like her and is preggo but she may turn out good. dont get TOO involved with her, just stay as her friend.
Whisper and tell her you have laryngitis (throat infection) and then don't speak just ignore her
Ignore her.





Try your best to avoid her.





Or. Just tell her how you really feel.
What I would do is just listen to her.. I mean she doesn't try to talk to you anywhere else right (like in the halls or at lunch)? Or be like you can't talk cause your working on hw and stuff or something like that.
You could be the angel she needs, she talked negatively about others maybe due to personality problems n past hurts; stealing stuffs you need to forgive her n advise her against stealing in future.


Pray for her, get others to know n help her cope with her problems...you could advise her to see school counsellors n let your friends know you are a caring person, someone who doesn't condemn those who are in trouble or messed up. You are the good, strong person she could could trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment