Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get out of being ';drafted'; in my history class?

We're studying the Vietnam war, and we made up birthdays for a draft. I chose October 17, 1948, with the draft number 288. She is not taking our gender into account (I'm a girl), and I want to see if I can give her a good reason to let me ';stay home'; and organize our protests.How do I get out of being ';drafted'; in my history class?
Have you considered escaping to Canada? (lol) But that was one really good way to get out of being drafted -- and I think it was about the only reliable one. I knew a lot of people who pulled a lot of stories on their draft boards -- and they all got drafted anyway.How do I get out of being ';drafted'; in my history class?
Easy one.





Tell them you are homosexual / lesbian, that you are flat-footed, that you are a pacifist, that you are a registered communist, that you are an only child, and that you have uncontrolable feeling of hate and murder to the opposite sex.





Being gay, foot problems, no one to carry the family name, known mental problems, being politically incorrect, a convicted felony, etc could keep you out.
State that you are currently enrolled at a university or college.
another easy way out is nocturnal urinary incontinence- like peeing in the bed at night. It is sometimes a sign of mental disorder but that is not necessary- peeing in bed in the barracks would be totally disruptive. so all the armies of the world refuse to draft such people.
Bruce Springsteen claims to have gotten wasted the night before his entrance test/exam.....so you could go with that--- in theory, of course. Don't go getting drunk and blaming it on some stranger in Yahoo!Answers. That'd be my luck.





But seriously- go with anything that is not ';straight laced conservative';: (i.e.- drugs, unique sexual orientation, inability to tell the difference between a foreigner and your own family- stuff like that)

No comments:

Post a Comment