Saturday, August 21, 2010

I got banned on meez for ';Asking for passwords/Stealing accounts.'; How can I get unbanned?

Hey everyone,


Here's the story. I finally become VIP with all the cool VIP items and VIP moves, And no advertisements. I have a month of VIP and yesterday was my last day of VIP. I go to a room in Arcadia called Anti-Prom and this girl wants me to do a hair glitch for her, I wanted to be kind so I said sure. But I told her that she needed to of course give me her password in my message box and than I was letting her know I'd never hack her or anyone because I know how it feels and it's a bad feeling. I'd never do it to anyone and that she can change her password too if she doesn't feel comfortable with me knowing it. I found out glitching hair is against the rules or it's not allowed. I know it was wrong and I learned my lesson but I didn't know I'd log out 1 min later and than sign back in and I see.. ';Layla10203 you are Banned (in bold letters) Reason : For Asking for passwords/Stealing accounts.'; I was in a mode where I was speechless and my heart was shattered I lost everything at the moment and I can never go back. Some people get their accounts unbanned by sending the people that deal with banned accounts the whole explanation of what happened and clearing things out. I already tried filling in this thing that is about appealing my ban. It didn't work so I sent a email to them. My birthday is coming in may 20. I worked so hard on my meez avatar and I had it so long I don't want to lose it and I want to know have any of you experienced this? Being banned but than unbanned? Maybe you haven't but do you still have a good suggestion? Please, Please help me. I know people may think ';Dude it's just a game get over it!'; (I'm not a boy I just said ';dude'; for some reason e.O lol) But It's not easy to get over something you worked so hard for and had for such a long time, And when you think that your never gonna get the thing you want the most on that certain thing.. you get it and than you end up losing everything because what you did was totally misunderstood? Think of how I feel.. Please help me and don't tell me to ';Make another account! get over it'; Because it's not that easy as it sounds. Also no I cannot get another VIP card that 1 time was a 1 out of a million dream come true ! I can never go back unless I get unbanned. Thank you, By the way the username of my banned account : Layla10203





P-S : Ones with good answers and or suggestions will be greatly awarded and I will be soo thankful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can help you get your account unbanned email me indyblue91@gmail.com or my meez Lauren368

Unknown said...

I can help you get your account unbanned email me indyblue91@gmail.com or my meez Lauren368

Post a Comment